Our client, an established and respected independent business is looking for a fully qualified and experienced MOT Tester to join their busy team in Surbiton and contribute to a company who offer exceptional service to its customers.
Responsibilities and duties
- Conduct MOT inspections in line with DVSA Standards
- Conduct Vehicle Inspections in accordance with Vehicle Inspectorates procedures
- Identify worn and faulty components in accordance with the DVSA Standards
- Complete Client documentation
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
- Active and clean DVSA License
- Knowledge on current MOT standards
- City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) in automotive maintenance and repair
- Minimum 1 year's relevant experience as MOT Tester, plus further workshop experience
- A clean, full UK driving license
- Own vehicle and tools (specialist tools provided)
Why should you consider applying for this job?
- Excellent pay: £25K - £28K (depending on experience)
- Hours: 40 hours per week - Monday to Friday and rota for Saturday mornings
- Holiday: 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (increasing to 25 days with length of service)
- Benefits: Ongoing professional development and Training; Workplace pension scheme; modern clean working environment
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Andrew Jolly at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.