We are looking for a fully qualified and experienced MOT Tester.
Responsibilities and duties
– Conduct MOT inspections in line with DVSA Standards
– Conduct Vehicle Inspections in accordance with Vehicle Inspectorates procedures
– Identify worn and faulty components in accordance with the DVSA Standards
– Complete Client documentation
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
– Active and clean DVSA License
– Knowledge on current MOT standards
– City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3 automotive qualifications
– A full UK driving license
Why should you consider applying for this job?
– Excellent pay: up to £25,000 (depending on experience) + Bonus
– Hours: 40 hour week on a Rota – Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm; Saturday 8.00am – 5.00pm
– 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
– Generous flexible pension scheme
– Training and development opportunities with IMI qualifications
– Benefits: employee discount; uniform; Employee Assistance Programme (EAP); refer a friend scheme; childcare vouchers; paycare 4work healthcare plan; discounted eye care; cycle2work;
– Modern clean working environment
Our client, an industry leading tyre and vehicle maintenance business is looking for an MOT Tester to join their busy team near Guildford, Surrey and contribute to a company who offer exceptional service to its customers.
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Lee Parr at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.