Autocentre Assistant Manager
LOCATION // Reading
COUNTY // Berkshire
JOB REF // J309672
rate // Up to £26,000
TYPE // Permanent
Our client, has grown to become one of the UK's largest independent autocentre chains. The business remains family owned and continues to uphold its original commitment to delivering the highest quality service at the most competitive prices.
• To adhere to the Company's Policies & Procedures including Health & Safety, Compliance and Stock Control
• Ensure that Customers receive the best Customer Service and care to ensure that complaints are kept to a minimum
• To ensure all sales targets and KPI's are achieved
• To maintain the cleanliness of the Centre and its equipment on an ongoing basis
• To comply with reasonable instruction from Regional Managers, Head Office or the Board of Directors in the absence of the manager
• To increase sales of products and services offered by the Company, in accordance with procedures
• Support other Centres, when asked, when necessary
• Identify any training needs for employees to progress and develop within the Company
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
- Previous supervisory or managerial experience within the motor industry
- Basic financial understanding, i.e. the meaning of revenue/sales; profit and loss
- Determination to exceed sales targets and stay calm under pressure
- Ability to build long lasting customer relations
- Automotive background
- General administration knowledge
- A full UK driving license
Why should you consider applying for this job?
- Pay: £26K plus Bonus
Hours: Monday to Friday 08.30 to 18.00 & Saturday 08.30 to 17.00, with a day off in the week.
Sunday is a trading day, to be agreed at local level with a supplementary payment.
- Holiday: 20 days plus Bank Holidays
- Company pension
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Hannah at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.