LOCATION // Canterbury
COUNTY // Kent
JOB REF // J309613
rate // £26,000 - £30,000 per annum
TYPE // Permanent
Responsibilities and duties
- Perform vehicle repairs to a high standard
- General servicing of vehicles
- All mechanical repairs
- Complete Client documentation
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
- City & Guilds level 2/3 or NVQ 2/3 in Automotive Servicing & Repair
- Work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
- 3 Years' plus experience (desirable but not essential)
- Own vehicle and tools (specialist tools provided)
- A clean, full UK driving license
Why should you consider applying for this job?
- Pay: Up to £30,000 (depending on experience) plus bonus (OTE £35,000)
- Hours: Mon Fri 8.00am 5.30pm. Sat 1 in 3 - 8.00am - 12.30pm.
- Holidays: 21 days plus bank holidays
- Modern fully equipped workshop equipment
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Hannah at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.