LOCATION // Portsmouth
COUNTY // Hampshire
JOB REF // J309611
rate // £24,000 - £26,000 per annum
TYPE // Permanent
Responsibilities and duties
As a Prep Technician you will be required to carry out vehicle preparations on new and used vehicles. You will be expected to work efficiently and play an important role in helping to ensure that the vehicle is moved through the stages of preparing, testing, repairing and quality checking.
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
- City & Guilds level 3 or NVQ level 3 Automotive Servicing & Repair
- A UK driving license
- Own vehicle
- You'll be a team player working closely with workshop and service department colleagues to deliver a great customer experience and self-motivated to achieve targets and deadlines.
Why should you consider applying for this job?
- Pay: Up to £26,000 (depending on experience)
- The working hours are Monday to Friday (8.30am to 6pm), and 1 in 4 Saturday mornings on a rota (8am to 1pm).
- Holidays: 23 Days plus Bank Holidays, increasing with length of service
- Modern fully equipped workshop equipment
- On-going training will be provided through franchise manufacturers to ensure you reach the standards we expect within the Group and to enable you to progress within the service environment.
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Hannah at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.