Newly Qualified Vehicle Technician (Toyota Internship)
LOCATION // Blackburn
COUNTY // Lancashire
JOB REF // ATR_TOYOTA_25698
rate // £9 - £14 per hour
TYPE // Contract
At Autotech Academy, we believe in fresh talent, and we have partnered with Toyota & Lexus to create Toyota Talent Powered by Autotech Academy to make sure you get access to the best career opportunities. Through this initiative we are providing Newly Qualified Level 3 technicians a strong start in the automotive industry with the aim of securing a permanent job offer.
We have a Toyota dealership in Blackburn that is looking to offer a paid internship, which is designed for you to grow confidence, build up your skills, learn to embrace challenges, and earn money along the way.
What we offer:
• A paid internship placement which lasts between 6 and 12 months and, if successful, results in a full-time role.
• Competitive rates of pay that are above the statutory minimum wage.
• A FREE full top box tool kit worth over £1,000.
• Autotech Academy-branded t-shirt and jumper.
• On-site mentoring to assist your development as a vehicle technician.
• Additional training opportunities if relevant.
Requirements, skills, and education:
• You must hold a Level 3 Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair qualification.
• Available to work at least 40 hours per week.
• Interested in pursuing a career in the automotive industry.
• Communicative and willing to learn.
• Eligible to work in the UK.
• Hold a full or provisional driving licence.
If this paid internship in Blackburn sounds like an opportunity that could be the perfect fit for you, apply today!
Please get in touch with the team on 01234 240503 or register your interest on our website https://autotechacademy.co.uk