IT and Systems Coordinator
LOCATION // Milton Keynes
COUNTY // Buckinghamshire
JOB REF // ATR20505
rate // £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
TYPE // Contract
Within the heart of Milton Keynes, Autotech Group are growing, expanding into new spaces and pushing the boundaries of the automotive recruitment and training sector.
We have three brands currently within our Group- Recruit, Academy and Training and the engine of our business lies at Group level. Our marketing, IT, operations, accounts and HR functions sit under Group and support all three brands.
At Autotech Group, we are looking for an IT and Systems Coordinator to take us to the next level. We are growing quickly, but we're doing it properly, with the right talent, and doing the day to day better than ever before. We are now at the stage where our senior management team need to focus on other areas, and this has made room to bring in an IT and Systems Coordinator.
Our IT and Systems Coordinator is responsible for the smooth running and implementation of our computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines.
You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company's computing needs.
Following system specification with suppliers, CTO and Technology Director, this individual will work with our technology providers to ensure delivery requirements and specifications are delivered and made operational.
• Lead IT projects, including the implementation and deployment of new IT systems and services
• Working with other members of the team, contribute to system specification and design
• Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
• Analyse business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs
• Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software
• Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT
• Coordinate IT support, training, and orientation for users
• Establish and maintain relationships with technology vendors
• Work with the Group Quality and Operations Manager to contribute to our business compliance
• Contribute and deliver internal IT related training
• Manage and report on project costs versus investments to ensure ROI
• Working with other members of team, undertake tasks to contribute to the administration of our CRM
• Contribute to the ongoing and continued integration of our existing systems
• Management of IT hardware assets
The successful applicant would be able to demonstrate the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines in a high pace environment. Excellent communication skills and telephone manner, with the ability to resolve issues appropriately. A good eye for troubleshooting and problem solving from a process and IT point of view. General knowledge and/or interest of computers including hardware and software knowledge.
You will require a good knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware and networking protocols.
Should the right individual present themselves and share our passion and energy, then you would be a strong consideration to join us.
In return, we are offering you the chance to join a hard-working, friendly, fun and supportive team for an innovative company where you have the opportunity to learn and grow.
Pay Range: £35,000-£40,000.
Bonus: A discretionary, performance related bonus scheme that rewards you whilst you help us to achieve our goals.
Development: We will enrol you onto any course or any external training that you require to grow within your role and a having a continuous professional development plan is encouraged.
We offer free parking and are very close to MK City centre and Linford Wood Park making it convenient for popping out at lunch time. If that wasn't enough, Autotech encourage employee wellbeing, having a delivery of fresh fruit to the office every week and access to our Employee Assistance Program. We also encourage regular breaks to keep you fresh- you might even consider taking a bike or e-scooter around the area to get away from the office for a while.