LOCATION // Bolton
COUNTY // Greater Manchester
JOB REF // ATR_12137
rate // £22,000 - £26,000 per annum
TYPE // Permanent
Responsibilities and duties
- Carry out service and repair on all makes of vehicle.
- Ensure that Customers receive the best Customer Service.
- To ensure all sales targets and KPI's are achieved.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the Centre and its equipment on an ongoing basis.
- Increase sales of products and services offered by the Company.
- Recruit and interview all employees for the Centre.
- Identify any training needs for employees to progress and develop within the Company.
- Support other centres, when necessary, and be available for work at the times specified by the Company.
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
- Knowledge of automotive components, tyres, brakes and exhausts etc.
- Basic financial understanding, i.e. the meaning of revenue/sales; profit and loss.
- Determination to exceed sales targets and stay calm under pressure.
- Ability to build long lasting customer relations.
- Previous supervisory or managerial experience within the motor industry is preferred but not essential.
Why should you consider applying for this job?
- Salary of £22,000 - £26,000 (depending on experience)
- Hours: Mon-Fri 08:30 to 18:00; Saturday 08:30 to 17:00 (with a day off in the week)
- Supplemental pay available for Sunday hours
- 20 days holiday entitlement, plus statutory holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Bonus Incentive scheme
- Training opportunities to further your career within the company
- Safety Boots & Company Uniform
- Clean, state-of-the-art working environment
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact email@example.com at Autotech Recruit on 01234 240 503 or apply using the form below.