WORKSHOP MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL
The course has been designed specifically to meet the needs of the professional Garage who are happy to explore business change, grow and increase profit. The course will help you discuss and understand the Workshop Management role, the key aspects required to manage the workshop effectively and understand actions that can be taken to improve, sales, profit and customer satisfaction.
*Existing Autotech Recruit contractors are eligible for a discounted training course rate
On completion of the Workshop Management and Control course your will be able to:
- Recognise what the Workshop Management role entails
- Understand the key aspects required to manage the workshop effectively
- Understand actions that can be taken to improve sales, profit and customer satisfaction
- How does a business survive
- Workshop efficiency
- Workshop loading and control
- Managing repeat repairs
- Delivering customer satisfaction
- Upselling the right way
- VHC and its use - SAFE application
- MOT data
- Teamwork and communication
- Customer retention
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This course is for anyone with a role in managing an automotive workshop.
What are the course pre-requisites?
There are no pre-requisites to attend this course