Customer Advisor Selling Skills
This course has been designed specifically to meet the needs of the professional garage who are happy to explore business change, grow and increase profit. The course will help you discuss and understand the role of the customer facing advisor and the impact that it can have on sales, profit and retention.
*Existing Autotech Recruit contractors are eligible for a discounted training course rate
On completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the role of the Service Customer Advisor in delivering consistently high quality customer service
- Understand the importance of good service face to face and by telephone
- Understanding best practice
- Understanding selling tools and how they should be applied
- Understand how 'right first time' repairs can be achieved
- Deal with customer complaints effectively
- The importance of the customer advisor role
- Moments of truth
- Delivering a great experience
- Communication skills
- Diagnosis checks
- Right first time repairs
- VHC - SAFE
- Selling in service
- Selling tools
- Features and benefits
- Trial close and closing
- Overcoming objections
- Telephone skills
- Dealing with complaints
- Managing customer retention
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This course is for anyone working in a Customer Advisor role
What are the course pre-requisites?
There are no pre-requisites for this course.