Like any job search, finding a new mechanic job in the motor trade can be a fairly testing experience. From applications going unanswered for months to interviews followed by a short “thanks, but no thanks” email, sometimes the reality of job hunt can be disheartening.
If you have experienced these situations in your search for a new vehicle technician role, then you could probably use some assistance.
Our advice is simple. Turn to a reputable recruiting agency like Autotech Recruit, who are skilled and experienced in the automotive aftermarket job market, and what’s more, are focused mainly on the positions for vehicle technicians and MOT testers.
Here at Autotech Recruit, we pride ourselves on the fact we’re able to help the fantastic vehicle technicians and MOT testers of the UK find the right work in the right place for them. Whether you are looking for a permanent role or searching for temporary contract placements, here are a few of the many reasons why you should search for your next automotive role through us:
- Support: Step by step support from your own regional consultant. We’re always happy to answer any questions you have relating to qualifications or documentation, or in fact, any questions at all. You will have their mobile number on hand to call or text if you need their advice.
- Choice: With us, you will have the freedom to choose between working as a contractor or taking up a permanent role – if you ever decide that freelance work isn’t for you, we’ll find a permanent role to suit your needs, and the other way round! We work with hundreds of automotive clients in the UK, including top brands like BMW, Ford and Volvo, who trust us with the recruitment for both their contract and permanent roles.
- We speak your language: Our team of consultants have all got automotive industry experience (some of them are even former vehicle technicians and service advisors), so we understand the reality of working in a workshop environment and nothing surprises us!
- Training: Access to industry accredited training courses to enhance your knowledge in a wide variety of areas including Electric Vehicles and MOT Test Centre Management.
And if you choose to work as a contract vehicle technician or MOT tester with Autotech Recruit, you will also have the following:
- Ability to gain experience in a number of different working environments, from independent garages and fast-fits through to main dealer groups.
- Freedom to choose what days you’d like to work, your work-life balance is in your hands.
- Someone else to take the pressure off by finding work for you.
Where Autotech Recruit is different from other recruitment agencies is that we are almost entirely focused on vehicle technician and MOT tester roles and know this market inside out. Our support doesn’t just stop when you find a role, our team of expert regional consultants are there for you every step of the way to ensure you’re getting the most out of your career.
If are ready for your next career move, you can start the registration process on our website here!