Job Title: MOT Tester / Vehicle Technician
Pay: £24 to £26K dependant on experience
Hours: Mon -Fri 08:30- 17:30 and Saturdays 08:30 – 17:30
Benefits: 20 days holidays plus 8 Bank holidays
Job Type: Permanent
We are looking for a fully qualified and experienced MOT Tester/Vehicle Technician based in Colchester CO3.
This well-established fast fit business are looking for a competent MOT Tester/Vehicle technician who is reliable and a good team player. A flexible approach is a must to enable the business to continue to give a high level of customer service to carry out the following duties:
• Conduct MOT inspections in line with DVSA Standards
• To conduct Vehicle Inspections in accordance with Vehicle Inspectorates procedures.
• Identify worn and faulty components in accordance with the DVSA Standards
• Complete client documentation
• Perform general mechanical repairs
This MOT Tester should also have the following experience and qualifications:
• Active and clean DVSA License
• Knowledge on current MOT standards
• Experience in a workshop environment
This role requires the successful individual to have City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3 in automotive servicing and repair.
You must have a full UK driving license and have their own vehicle and tools (specialist tools supplied).
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our client’s requirements.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV directly to melanie.caves autotechrecruit.co.uk