We are looking for an experienced Automotive Parts Advisor.
Responsibilities and duties
– Limit credits and returns by sending the right parts, first time
– Take orders over the phone
– Upsell to increase invoice value
– Administer warranty returns
– Build a long-term rapport with local customers
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
– Excellent knowledge of computer packages including Word and Excel
– Impeccable time management skills
– Be punctual, well organised and efficient whilst working to deadlines
– Work well under pressure and as part of a team
– Previous experience within a franchise autotmotive business essential
Why should you consider applying for this job?
Pay: £20,000 – £23,000 (depending on experience)
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am – 5.30pm; Saturday 8.00am – 12.00 noon (alternate weeks)
Overtime: Available (usually other Saturdays)
Holiday: 22 days plus Bank Holidays
Pension – Workplace scheme
Other benefits: discount at High Street retailers; Free eye tests; discounted Servicing and MOTs
Our client, a large, well-established franchise dealership business is looking for a Parts Advisor to join their busy team in Aldershot and contribute to a company who offer an exceptional level of service and care to its customers.
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Lee Parr at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.