We are looking for a fully qualified / experienced Level 2 Vehicle Mechanic.
Responsibilities and duties
– Perform vehicle repairs to a high standard
– General servicing of vehicles
– All mechanical repairs (timing belts, clutches, etc.)
– Diagnosing faults
– Complete Client documentation
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
– City & Guilds level 2 or NVQ 2 in Automotive Servicing & Repair
– 5 Years’ experience
– Work unsupervised or as part of a team
– Diagnostic experience (preferred but not essential)
– Welding experience (an advantage but not essential)
– Own vehicle and tools (specialist tools provided)
– A clean, full UK driving license
Why should you consider applying for this job?
– Pay: £18,000 – £20,500 (depending on experience)
– Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm; Saturday 9.00am-12.00noon (alternate weeks)
– Holidays: 20 days plus Bank Holidays
Our client, a well-established family run business is looking for a Vehicle Mechanic to join their busy team in Bristol and contribute to a company who offer an exceptional level of service and care to its customers.
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Lee Parr at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.