Looking for a qualified and experienced Level 2 / 3 Vehicle Technician / (MOT tester desirable but not essential).
Responsibilities and duties
– Perform vehicle repairs to the highest standard
– General servicing of vehicles
– All mechanical repairs
– Diagnosing faults
– Complete Client documentation
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
– City & Guilds or NVQ level 2 or 3 (preferred) in Automotive Servicing & Repair
– Work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
– 3 / 4 Years’ experience (desirable but not essential)
– Volvo qualification, Air Conditioning or Hybrid Trained (an advantage but not essential)
– MOT licence (desirable but not essential)
– Own vehicle and tools (specialist tools provided)
– A clean, full UK driving license
Why should you consider applying for this job?
– Pay: £25K – £30K (depending on experience)
– Hours: 8.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday; 8.30am – 12.30pm Saturday (alternate weeks on rota basis)
– Bonus/Commission scheme
– Holidays: 23 days plus Bank Holidays
– Overtime Available
– Flexible working hours
– Childcare voucher scheme
– Preferential service rates
Our client, an established prestige manufacturer, is looking for an experienced Vehicle Technician to join their friendly team in Horsham and contribute to a company who is passionate about its role in the motor industry, always putting people first and offering an exceptional level of service and care to its customers.
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Lee Parr at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.