We are looking for a fully qualified and experienced Level 2 or 3 Vehicle Technician.
Responsibilities and duties
– General servicing of vehicles
– All mechanical repairs
– Basic vehicle diagnostics
– Complete Client documentation
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
– City & Guilds level 2 / 3 or NVQ level 2 / 3 in Automotive Servicing & Repair
– Minimum 2 years’ experience in service, maintenance and repair role
– Experience of working in a team
– Ability to interact with customers effectively
– Own vehicle and tools (specialist tools provided)
– A clean, full UK driving license
Why should you consider applying for this job?
– Pay: £24K – £27K (depending on experience)
– Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm; Saturday 8.00am – 5.00pm (1 fixed day off in the week)
– Holidays: 20 days plus Bank Holidays
– Contributory Pension
– Childcare Vouchers
Our client, a well-established, fast-fit business is looking for a qualified Technician to join their busy team in Bristol.
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Lee Parr at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.