We are looking for a fully qualified / experienced Level 3 Vehicle Technician.
Responsibilities and duties
– Perform vehicle repairs to a high standard
– General servicing of vehicles
– All mechanical repairs
– Diagnosing faults
– Electronic vehicle health checks
– Complete Client documentation
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
– City & Guilds level 3 or NVQ 3 in Automotive Servicing & Repair
– Work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
– 4 Years’ plus experience (desirable but not essential)
– Own vehicle and tools (specialist tools provided)
– A clean, full UK driving license
Why should you consider applying for this job?
– Pay: £26K – £28K (depending on experience) + Bonus scheme
– Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm; Saturday 8.30am – 12.30pm (on Rota basis)
– Overtime available on Saturday mornings
– Holidays: 20 days plus Bank Holidays
– Pension: auto enrolment scheme
– Modern fully equipped workshop
Our client, a large, well-established, family owned business is looking for a Vehicle Technician to join their busy team in Epsom and contribute to a company who offer an exceptional level of service and care to its customers.
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Lee Parr at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.