Our client, well-established and respected business are looking for a strong Auto Electrician/ Technician to join their experienced team in the Coventry area
The ideal candidate will be able to work alone and with expertise.
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role as a Auto Electrician/ Technician:
– City & Guilds Level 3 or NVQ Automotive Servicing & Repair Level 3 qualification
– 8 years’ + experience
– A clean, full UK driving license
– Own vehicle and tools
– Ability to work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
– Ability to identify problems quickly
Why should you consider applying for this job as a Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester:?
– Excellent pay: up to £30K (depending on experience)
– Hours: 8.30am 5.30pm Monday to Friday and alternate Saturdays 8.30 till 12.30
– 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
– Friendly team
– Easy to talk to management
– Well-maintained equipment
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Melanie Caves at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.