Looking for a fully qualified and experienced Level 3 Service Technician.
Responsibilities and duties
– Perform vehicle repairs to the highest standard
– General servicing of vehicles incl. premium car brands
– All mechanical repairs
– Diagnosing faults
– Complete Client documentation
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
– City & Guilds or NVQ level 3 in Automotive Servicing & Repair
– Work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
– 5 Years’ plus experience (essential)
– Previous experience with Main Dealer
– Own vehicle and tools (specialist tools provided)
– A clean, full UK driving license
Why should you consider applying for this job?
– Pay: £19K – £30K (depending on experience)
– Hours: 40 hours over 5 days per week (8.30am 5.00pm Monday to Friday; Saturday (on rota basis))
– Monthly Bonus scheme
– Holidays: 20 days plus Bank Holidays
– Company training courses and development programmes
Our client, an established prestige manufacturer is looking for a fully qualified / experienced Level 3 Service Technician to join their busy team in Maidstone and contribute to a company who is passionate about its role in the motor industry, always putting people first and offering an exceptional level of service and care to its customers.
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Lee Parr at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below