We are looking for a fully qualified and experienced MOT Tester.
Responsibilities and duties
– Conduct MOT inspections in line with DVSA Standards
– Conduct Vehicle Inspections in accordance with Vehicle Inspectorates procedures
– Identify worn and faulty components in accordance with the DVSA Standards
– Complete Client documentation
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
– Active and clean DVSA License
– Knowledge on current MOT standards
– City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3 automotive qualifications
– A clean, full UK driving license
– Own vehicle and tools (specialist tools provided)
Why should you consider applying for this job?
– Pay: £24,000
– Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm; Saturday 8.00am – 5.00pm (1 fixed day off in the week)
– Holidays: 20 days plus Bank Holidays
– Contributory Pension
– Childcare Vouchers
Our client, a well-established fast-fit business is looking for a fully qualified and experienced MOT Tester to join their busy team in Spalding.
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Melanie Caves at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.