We are looking for an experienced automotive Centre Manager.
Responsibilities and duties
– Ability to lead and manage a team of individuals in a fast-moving environment
– Quality control and stock monitoring
– Help run the automotive centre in line with company policies and procedures
– Meet sales targets and stay calm under pressure
– Build long lasting customer relations
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
– Previous supervisory or managerial experience within the motor industry
– Previous automotive knowledge essential
– Basic financial understanding i.e. the meaning of revenue /sales; profit and loss
– Knowledge of automotive components, tyres, brakes and exhausts etc
– General administration knowledge
– A clean, full UK driving license and own vehicle
Why should you consider applying for this job?
– Excellent pay: £30K basic plus Bonus / OTE circa £36K
– Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm; Saturday 8.30am – 1.30pm
– Holidays: 20 days plus Bank Holidays
Our client, a well-established fast-fit business is looking for an experienced Centre Manager to run their busy automotive centre in the Swindon area.
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Lee Parr at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432989 or apply using the form below.