Our client, an established prestige manufacturer is looking for a fully qualified / experienced Level 2 / 3 Service Technician to join their busy team in Chiswick and contribute to a company who is passionate about its role in the motor industry, always putting people first and offering an exceptional level of service and care to its customers.
Responsibilities and duties
– Perform vehicle repairs to the highest standard
– General servicing of vehicles incl. premium car brands
– All mechanical repairs
– Diagnosing faults
– Complete Client documentation
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
– City & Guilds or NVQ level 2 or 3 in Automotive Servicing & Repair
– Work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
– 3 Years’ plus experience (essential)
– Own vehicle and tools (specialist tools provided)
– A clean, full UK driving license
Why should you consider applying for this job?
– Pay: £19K – £29K (depending on experience)
– Hours: 8.30am 5.30pm Monday to Friday; 9.00am 4.00pm Saturday (on rota basis – usually 1 in 3)
– Overtime: Available
– Holidays: 22 days plus Bank Holidays
– Modern fully equipped workshop equipment
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Lee Parr at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.