Our client, well-established one stop shop business are looking for a permanent MOT tester/Vehicle Technician(s) to join their successful teams in the East Midlands area.
Responsibilities and duties of a MOT tester/Technician:
– Carrying out fault diagnosis
– Carry out MOT Tests to DVSA Standards
– Carrying out service and repairs to the highest standards
– Ensuring faults are accurately diagnosed
– Ensuring that quality procedures are adhered to at all times
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role as a Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester:
– City & Guilds Level 3 or NVQ Automotive Servicing & Repair Level 3 qualification
– Active and clean MOT License
– 5 years’ + experience
– A clean, full UK driving license
– Own vehicle and tools
– Ability to work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
– Ability to identify problems quickly
Why should you consider applying for this job as a Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester:?
– Excellent pay: up to £30K (depending on experience)
– Hours: Mon Fri 08:00- 17:30, alternate Saturday mornings, 8 till 1
– 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
– Friendly team
– Easy to talk to management
– Well-maintained equipment
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Melanie Caves at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.