Our job of the week at Autotech Recruit is for an MOT Tester/Vehicle Technician to work with an employer with a great reputation in the North East. They are a small and friendly independent business where customer service is paramount and they are currently looking for the right person to join their team of busy technicians.
Offering a salary of up to £26,000 and training and development, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Responsibilities and duties:
– Carrying out fault diagnosis
– Carrying out service and repairs to the highest standards
– Ensuring that quality procedures are adhered to at all times
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role:
– City & Guilds Level 3 or NVQ Automotive Servicing & Repair Level 3 qualification (essential)
– 3 years’ + experience (desirable but not essential)
– A clean, full UK driving license
– Own vehicle and tools (specialist tools provided)
– Ability to work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
– Ability to identify problems quickly
– Willingness to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications
Why should you consider applying for this job?
– Salary of up to £26,000 per annum
– 20 days holiday plus bank holiday
– Hours: Monday to Friday – 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, Saturdays on a rota basis – 8:30 am to 12:30 pm
– Opportunities for training and advancement
– Friendly team
– Easy to talk to management
– Modern, clean working environment
– Well-maintained equipment
– Employee discounts
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Jo at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.