Our client, a well-established fast fit company is looking for an experienced Assistant Manager to join their team and be part of their busy automotive businesses in Hertfordshire.
Responsibilities and duties
– Ability to lead and manage a team of individuals in a fast-moving environment
– Increasing sales through promotions
– Quality control and stock monitoring
– Hands on support for tyres, brakes and exhausts
– Ensure process is followed
– Help run the business in line with company policies and procedures
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
– Previous supervisory or managerial experience within the motor industry
– Basic financial understanding, i.e. the meaning of revenue/sales; profit and loss
– Determination to exceed sales targets and stay calm under pressure
– Ability to build long lasting customer relations
– Knowledge of automotive components, tyres, brakes and exhausts etc.
– Previous automotive knowledge essential
– General administration knowledge
– A clean, full UK driving license
Why should you consider applying for this job?
– Pay: £24K – £28k basic (depending on experience)
– Hours: 40 hours a week, including Saturdays (possible rota may be available)
– Holidays: 20 days plus Bank Holidays
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Lee Parr at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.