Our client, a well-established independent garage is looking for a fully qualified / experienced Level 3 Senior or Master Vehicle Technician to join their busy team in Redbourne and contribute to a company who offer an exceptional level of service and care to its customers.
Responsibilities and duties
– Mentoring and training other Technicians in the team
– Perform vehicle repairs to a high standard
– General servicing of vehicles
– All mechanical repairs
– Diagnosing faults
– Ensure all Client documentation / paperwork is completed to the highest standards
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
– City & Guilds level 3 or NVQ 3 in Automotive Servicing & Repair
– Qualified to Master Technician level (desirable but not essential)
– Excellent technical and diagnostic knowledge and skills
– Work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
– 5 Years’ plus experience working in a similar environment (preferably main dealer)
– Own vehicle and tools (specialist tools provided)
– A clean, full UK driving license
Why should you consider applying for this job?
– Pay: £25K – £35K (depending on experience)
– Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm; alternate Saturdays 9.00am – 1.00pm
– Holidays: 22 days plus Bank Holidays and an additional day over Christmas
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Lee Parr at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.