Job Title: Senior Vehicle Technician
Location: Coventry CV3
Pay: Up to £30k Basic
Hours: 8.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday and alternate Saturdays 8.30 till 12.30
Job Type: Permanent
We are looking for a fully qualified and experienced Senior Vehicle Technician to work for a well-established independent garage based in the Coventry area. The Senior Vehicle Technician would be asked to complete the following duties:
• Qualified for over 4 years on car and light commercial vehicles.
• The knowledge to use modern diagnostic equipment.
• Coaching and great communication skills.
• Prior experience as a Senior Vehicle Technician.
• Hold NVQ level 3 qualifications – or be time served.
• The ability to set, review and achieve targets.
. Strong all rounder – mechanic
This Vehicle Technician should also have the following experience and qualifications:
• Minimum City & Guilds or NVQ Automotive Servicing & Repair Level 3 or equivalent
• Previous experience as a Senior Technician
• Good communicator, with excellent customer service skills
• Be the go to person in a busy workshop
This role requires the successful individual to have a full UK driving license and have their own vehicle and tools, all specialist tools will be provided.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our client’s requirements.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV directly to melanie.caves autotech.co.uk or click on the link below