Our client, a long standing, independent family run garage is looking for a fully qualified / experienced Level 3 Service Technician – MOT Tester to join their busy team in Edgware and contribute to a company with an exceptional reputation for service and professionalism. They offer a range of services such as MOT’s, servicing and vehicle repairs on all makes of vehicles but specialise at dealer level in Land Rover, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Jaguar, Volkswagen, Seat, Skoda, Citroen, Peugeot and Renault.
Responsibilities and duties
– Perform vehicle repairs to a high standard
– General servicing of vehicles
– All mechanical repairs
– Diagnostics to all makes and models of vehicles
– Complete Client documentation
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
– City & Guilds level 3 or NVQ 3 in Automotive Servicing & Repair
– Bosch Diagnostic Technician accreditation would be an advantage
– Work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
– Comfortable working with all makes of cars and light commercial vehicles, petrol, diesel and hybrid
– 4 Years’ plus experience (desirable but not essential)
– MOT Testers License
– Own vehicle and tools (specialist tools provided)
– A clean, full UK driving license
Why should you consider applying for this job?
– Pay: £28K – £35K pa (depending on skills and experience)
– Hours: 39 hours per week Monday-Friday 8am-6pm, with overtime available most days (at time and a third)
– Holidays: 20 days plus Bank Holidays
– Most up to date diagnostic software
– Advanced training courses provided
– Workplace pension is in place and available
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Lee Parr at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.