Our client, well-established and respected business with a friendly and professional team, is looking for a permanent Vehicle Technician with good diagnostic skills to join their small but friendly team in the Bedfordshire area.
The ideal candidate will be a good team player – MOT tester desirable but not essential as training will be given
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role as a Vehicle Technician:
– City & Guilds Level 3 or NVQ Automotive Servicing & Repair Level 3 qualification
– 4 years’ + experience in a mechanical role
– A clean, full UK driving license
– Own vehicle and tools
– Ability to work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
– Ability to identify problems quickly
Why should you consider applying for this job as a Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester:?
– Excellent pay: up to £26K (depending on experience)
– Hours: Mon -Thursday 08:00- 18:00, Fridays 8 til 5.30 (i hour lunch) – NO weekend working
– 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
– Friendly team
– Easy to talk to management
– Well-maintained equipment
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Melanie Caves at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.