Our client, a well-established dealership Body Repairer, is looking for an ATA Spray Painter to join their team in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk.
Responsibilities and duties
– Prepare, spray and finish vehicles, ensuring correctness of colour match and final finish to an extremely high standard
– Preparing vehicles fully before painting, masking, sanding and other necessary preparation work
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
– 5 years relevant experience (Dealership experience desirable)
– A clean, full UK driving licence
Why should you consider applying for this job?
– Pay: £28,000K pa basic (£32,000 OTE)
– Hours: 42.5 Hours per week – Monday to Friday OR 4 day week Tuesday to Friday with 3 day weekend.
– Overtime: Available 8.30am 12.30pm every other Saturday (paid at basic rate)
– Holiday: 22 days (increased after 5 years’ service) plus Bank Holidays
– Pension: Work Pension scheme
– Benefits: Discounted new / second hand cars; 50% discount on workshop / Bodyshop labour rate; Rewards scheme
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Ben Thompson at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.