We are looking for a fully qualified MOT Tester / Vehicle Technician based in Nottingham on a part time, permanent basis.
Our client is a well-established fast fit business and you will be required to complete the following duties:
• Conduct MOT inspections in line with DVSA Standards
• To conduct Vehicle Inspections in accordance with the Vehicle Inspectorates procedures.
• Identify worn & faulty components in accordance with the DVSA Standards
• Complete client documentation
• Diagnose and repair of motor vehicles
• Servicing of vehicles
Experience and qualifications:
• Active and clean DVSA License
• Knowledge on current MOT standards
• Experience in servicing and repairing all makes and models
This role requires the successful individual to have City & Guilds or Level 3 NVQ in Automotive servicing and repair, a full UK driving licence, and you must have your own vehicle and tools.
Why should you apply for this role?
Pay: Up to £30,000 Pro-Rata
Hours: 3 days per week – Thursday, Friday, Saturday (days may be negotiable)
Holidays: 20 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays (Pro-Rata)
Pension: Company pension
Benefits: Staff discount policy; Modern fully equipped workshop equipment; Company uniform
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Sue/Hannah at Autotech Recruit on 01234 240503 or apply using the form below.