Our client, an independent fast fit business with over 25 centres in the UK is looking for an MOT Tester for their Milton Keynes centre.
Responsibilities and duties
– Conduct MOT inspections in line with DVSA Standards
– Conduct Vehicle Inspections in accordance with Vehicle Inspectorates procedures
– Identify worn and faulty components in accordance with the DVSA Standards
– Complete Client documentation
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
– Active and clean DVSA License
– Knowledge on current MOT standards
– City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) in automotive maintenance and repair
– Minimum 1 year’s relevant experience as MOT Tester, plus further workshop experience
– A clean, full UK driving license
– Own vehicle and tools (specialist tools provided)
Why should you consider applying for this job?
Hours:-Mon-Fri 08:30-17:30, Saturday 08:00-17:00 (5 day working week, Saturday compulsory, day off in the week – no Sundays or Bank Holidays)
Holiday:-20 days plus 8 bank holidays
Other:- Company pension, staff discount policy, company uniform
Could this be your next career move? Please apply using the form below or contact Sue or Hannah at Autotech Recruit on 01234 240503.