We are looking for a fully qualified Level 3 Vehicle Technician with the potential of becoming a Master Tech within the next couple of years.
Responsibilities and duties
– Perform vehicle repairs to a high standard
– General servicing of vehicles
– All mechanical repairs
– Diagnosing faults
– Complete Client documentation
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
– City & Guilds level 3 or NVQ 3 in Automotive Servicing & Repair
– Work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
– 7 Years+ experience (desirable but not essential newly qualified will be considered)
– Own vehicle and tools (specialist tools will be provided)
– A clean, full UK driving license
Why should you consider applying for this job?
Pay: £27,000 up to £35,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Hours: Monday to Friday 0830 – 1730; Saturday 0830 – 1200
Holidays: 22 days + Bank holidays
Pension: Company contributory pension scheme
Benefits: Career Development + Performance Bonus
Our client, an established franchise business, is looking for a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to join their busy award-winning team in Cambridge and contribute to a company that offers an exceptional level of service and care to its customers.
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more information, please contact Amanda Hobson or Ben Thompson at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.