We are looking for a fully qualified and experienced Level 3 Paint and Body Panel Technician for our Client based in Wimbledon.
Responsibilities and duties
– Perform Vehicle repairs to a high standard
– Welding and non-welding, Chassis, Panel, sills etc.
– Vehicle Preparation, Polish and light repairs
Required knowledge / experience / qualifications
– City & Guilds level 3, NVQ or ATA qualified
– Work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
– Experienced in air con and glazing (not essential)
– NVQ Hybrid experience (not essential)
– a clean, full UK driving license
Why should you consider applying for this job?
– Pay: up to £30,000 (depending on experience)
– Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am 6.00pm
– Overtime: Available for weekend work
– Holidays: 20 days + Bank Holidays
– Modern fully equipped bodyshop workshop
– Benefits: Company pension scheme
The successful candidate would become part of a team in a very busy workshop and contribute to a company who offer an exceptional level of service and care to its customers.
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Lee Parr at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.