If you are an experienced Vehicle Technician and/or MOT Tester, with all the skills listed below, then this could be of interest to you!
Being an Autotech freelance vehicle technician gives you the opportunity to be paid for every hour you work, continually develop your skills and with flexibility of when you work and variety of where you work you will enjoy a healthy work-life balance.
Salary is from £16 per hour increasing up to £20 per hour (depending on the distance you travel). Paid weekly or monthly the choice is yours.
You will need to be prepared to travel at least a 30-mile radius from where you live. The more flexible you are with travel the more work we will be able to offer you.
Your role and responsibilities include light servicing, general MOT repairs, tyres, brakes, PDIs on a variety of different vehicles (no timing belts, clutches, diagnostics or engine work).
We find the work for you at a variety of clients including dealerships, national retail groups, independent garages and government organisations.
You just need the ability to work unsupervised, reliably and efficiently. We will require you to have an established and stable work history showing clear experience within a UK garage, dealership and/or breakdown/recovery background. Being self-motivated, organised and a good communicator will certainly benefit you.
Essential Qualifications, Experience and Skills required for this role include:
– City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3 in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair; and
– Minimum of 4 years current experience (with at least 2 years post L3 qualification);
– Time served (7 years plus) established and stable work history showing clear experience within a UK garage, dealership and/or breakdown/recovery background
– Ability to work unsupervised, reliably and efficiently
– Knowledge of and working within current Health & Safety legislation
– Self-motivation, organisational and good communication skills would be a benefit
Due to extremely high demand for our services, we are always looking for new vehicle technicians to join our network. So, if you hold the relevant qualifications and experience then please get in touch.ouch.