We are looking for a fully qualified and experienced Level 3 Vehicle Technician.
Responsibilities and duties
Perform vehicle repairs to a high standard
General servicing of vehicles
All mechanical repairs
Complete Client documentation
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
City & Guilds level 3 or NVQ 3 in Automotive Servicing & Repair
Work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
3 Years’ + experience (essential)
Own vehicle and tools (specialist tools provided)
A full UK driving license (No more than 6 points)
Why should you consider applying for this job?
– Pay: £26K – £28K pa (depending on experience)
– Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm; Saturday 8.00am – 1.00pm (as overtime)
– Overtime: available on Saturdays
– Holidays: 22 days plus 8 Bank Holidays
– Pension: Workplace pension
– Benefits: free MOT on your own cars (up to two); free Breakfast on Saturdays; free Tea and Coffee
Our Client is a well-established, family run business that strive to put customer satisfaction as the number one priority. Carrying out a wide range of garage services to any make and model of car including, MOT’s, servicing, diagnostic checks and repairs.
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Andrew Jolly at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.