We are looking for a fully qualified and experienced Level 3 Vehicle Technician.
Our client, a growing local fleet expert company, employing over 100 staff over a few branches, requires an established mechanic to join their young, dynamic and rapidly growing business in Cheltenham.
Responsibilities and duties
– Perform vehicle repairs to a high standard
– General servicing of vehicles (wide range of light commercial vehicles and cars)
– All mechanical repairs
– Diagnosing faults
– Responding to vehicle breakdowns
– Complete client documentation
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
– City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Automotive Servicing & Repair
– Work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
– 4 years+ experience (desirable)
– Experience from both van and car background (desirable but not essential)
– Welding / fabrication experience (desirable but not essential)
– Own vehicle and tools (specialist tools provided)
– A full UK driving license
Why should you consider applying for this job?
– Pay: £26,000 to £30,000 per annum (depending on experience)
– Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00 am – 5.30 pm; NO SATURDAYS
– Holidays: 28 days paid including bank holidays
– Pension: statutory pension scheme
– Being part of a team in a modern well-equipped workshop; a great working environment; future career progression opportunities
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Andrew Jolly at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below