Our client, a large, well-established fast fit company is looking for an experienced Centre Manager to join their busy team in the Kidderminster area.
Responsibilities and duties:
– Ability to lead and manage a team of individuals in a fast-moving environment
– Quality control and stock monitoring
– Help run the automotive centre in line with company policies and procedures
– Meet sales targets and stay calm under pressure
– Build long-lasting customer relations
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role:
– Minimum 2 years’ supervisory or managerial experience within the motor industry
– Previous automotive knowledge essential (ideally from fast fit environment or dealership)
– Some technician experience in a workshop environment (desirable but not essential)
– Basic financial understanding i.e. the meaning of revenue/sales, profit and loss
– Knowledge of automotive components, tyres, brakes and exhausts, etc.
– General administration knowledge
– A full UK driving license and own vehicle
Why should you consider applying for this job?
– Excellent pay: £25K to £29K per annum (depending on experience)
– Hours: 45 hour week – Monday to Saturday/Sunday
– Holidays: 20 days plus bank holidays
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Melanie Caves at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432989 or apply using the form below.