We are looking for a fully qualified and experienced Level 3 Vehicle Technician (and MOT tester Class 4 – not essential as training will be provided).
Vehicle Technician – Responsibilities and duties
– Perform vehicle repairs to a high standard
– General servicing of vehicles
– All mechanical repairs
– Diagnosing faults
– Complete Client documentation
MOT Tester (if/when qualified)- Responsibilities and duties
– Conduct MOT inspections in line with DVSA Standards
– Conduct Vehicle inspections in accordance with Vehicle Inspectorates procedures
– Identify worn and faulty components in accordance with DVSA Standards
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
– City & Guilds level 3 or NVQ 3 in Automotive Servicing & Repair
– Work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
– 3 Years’ + experience (essential)
– Own vehicle and tools (specialist tools provided)
– A full UK driving license (No more than 6 points)
– Active and clean DVSA License (not essential as training can be provided)
– Knowledge on current MOT standards (not essential as training will be provided)
Why should you consider applying for this job?
– Pay: £28K – £32K per annum (depending on experience)
– Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm; Saturday 8.00am – 12.30pm – on a rota
– Holidays: 20 days plus 8 Bank holidays
– Benefits: Bonus scheme in place
– Overtime: available sometimes – paid at the standard rate
– Pension: Statutory Pension
Our client, a well-established family run garage based in Sittingbourne, is looking for a Vehicle Technician (and MOT tester – not essential as training will be provided) to join their busy team.
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Andrew Jolly at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.