Our client, a family run, long established coach and bus operator based in Devon, is looking for a fully qualified and experienced HGV/PCV Technician to carry out service and repair duties to their large fleet of buses & coaches.
Responsibilities and duties
– Perform vehicle repairs to a high standard
– General servicing of vehicles
– All mechanical repairs
– Diagnosing faults
– Complete Client documentation
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
– NVQ / City & Guilds Level 2 minimum (or equivalent) in Vehicle Maintenance & Repair (HGV or LGV)
– Experience of working in a Vehicle Maintenance/Repair environment
– Work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
– 3 Years’ plus experience (desirable but not essential)
– Own vehicle and tools (specialist tools provided)
– hold a current UK driving licence (HGV and PCV is desirable but not essential)
Why should you consider applying for this job?
– Pay: £29,000 – £31,000 (depending on experience)
– Hours: 45hrs per week Monday to Friday 7am – 5pm / 9am – 7pm shift pattern; Saturday on call every 3 weeks (paid overtime – flat hourly rate)
– Holidays: 20 days plus 8 Bank Holidays
– Overtime: available on Saturday shift
– Pension: standard government pension scheme
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Andrew Jolly at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.