We are looking for a fully qualified/experienced Level 3 Vehicle Technician.
Responsibilities and duties
– Perform vehicle repairs to a high standard
– General servicing of vehicles
– All mechanical repairs
– Diagnosing faults
– Pre-delivery/safety inspections
– Complete Client documentation
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
– City & Guilds level 3 or NVQ 3 in Automotive Servicing & Repair
– Work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
– 4 Years experience (desirable)
– Own vehicle and tools (specialist tools provided)
– A clean, full UK driving license
Why should you consider applying for this job?
– Pay: £28K – £45K (depending on experience)
– Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm; NO SATURDAYS
– Overtime: Available (Saturdays)
– Holidays: 22 days plus Bank Holidays
– New build workshop and best working environment
– Opportunity for promotion / career progression
Our client, a privately owned leasing company is looking for a Vehicle Technician to join their busy team in High Wycombe and contribute to a company who ensures that the choice and value expected is honoured and surpassed, with a high level of personal service.
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Lee Parr at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432989 or apply using the form below.