Our client, a well-established and respected independent business with a friendly and professional team, is looking for a permanent MOT Tester/ Vehicle Technician to join their friendly team in the St Neots’ area.
You will predominantly be doing MOT’s but there will be some servicing and repairs too.
You will need to be a Class 4,5 and 7 MOT Tester
The ideal candidate will be a good team player, punctual and professional
If you are interested in a Part Time position, please apply as this could be negotiated.
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role as a Vehicle Technician:
– City & Guilds Level 3 or NVQ Automotive Servicing & Repair Level 3 qualification
– 4 years’+ experience in a mechanical role
– A clean, full UK driving licence
– Own vehicle and tools
– Ability to work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
– Ability to identify problems quickly
– Class 4,5 & 7 MOT Tester
Why should you consider applying for this job as a Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester?
– Salary: Up to £26K (depending on experience) pro rata if part time
– Hours: 08:00 17:00 4 weekdays with 1 hour for lunch, then a 4-hour shift on the other weekday,
08:00 12:00 and every Saturday 08:30 12:30 making a 40-hour week.
– 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
– Friendly team
– Easy to talk to management
– Well-maintained equipment
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Melanie Caves at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.