Our client, a large, well-established independent business is looking for a fully qualified MOT tester to join their busy team in St Neots and contribute to a company who offer an exceptional level of service and care to its customers.
MOT Tester Class 4,5 and 7- Responsibilities and duties
– Conduct MOT inspections in line with DVSA Standards
– Conduct Vehicle inspections in accordance with Vehicle Inspectorates procedures
– Identify worn and faulty components in accordance with DVSA Standards
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
– City & Guilds level 3 or NVQ 3 in Automotive Servicing & Repair
– Work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
– 4 Years’ plus experience in a mechanical role
– Own vehicle and tools
– A clean, full UK driving license
– Active and clean DVSA License
– Knowledge on current MOT standards
Why should you consider applying for this job?
– Pay: £24K – £26K pa (depending on experience)
– Hours: 08:00 17:00, 4 Days a week & Half a day on the 5th day & every Saturday 08:30 12:30
– Holidays: 20 days plus 8 Bank holidays
– Benefits: Company Pensions
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Amanda Hobson or Ben Thompson at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.