Our client, a well-established and respected independent business, is looking for a permanent MOT Tester/Vehicle Technician to join their friendly team in the St Neots area. You will predominantly be doing MOTs but there will be some servicing and repairs too. You will need to be a Class 4, 5 and 7 MOT Tester.
The ideal candidate will be a good team player, punctual and professional.
If you are interested in a part-time position, please apply as this could be negotiated.
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role as a Vehicle Technician:
– City & Guilds Level 3 or NVQ Automotive Servicing & Repair Level 3 qualification
– 4 years’+ experience in a mechanical role
– A clean, full UK driving license
– Own vehicle and tools
– Ability to work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
– Ability to identify problems quickly
– Class 4,5 & 7 MOT Tester
Why should you consider applying for this job as a Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester?
– Salary: Up to £26K (depending on experience), pro rata if part-time
– Hours: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm 4 weekdays with 1 hour for lunch, then a 4-hour shift on the other weekday,
8:00 am – 12:00 pm and every Saturday 8:30 am – 12:30 pm making a 40-hour week.
– 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
– Friendly team
– Easy to talk to management
– Well-maintained equipment
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Autotech Recruit on 01234 432989 or apply using the form below.