Our client, a prestige main dealer is looking for an experienced Vehicle Technician to join their busy workshop team in the Ipswich area.
If successful, you will be joining a business who offer an exceptional level of service and care to its customers, whilst providing strong development and training opportunities for its employees.
If you are an MOT tester this would be an advantage but not essential as MOT Training is available
Responsibilities and duties
• Service and repair vehicles of all makes and models
• Carry out PDI/preparation of new/used vehicles to manufacturers standards
• Diagnose faults and carry out testing of vehicles
• To carry out all work effectively and within the manufacturer repair times
• To accurately record all details on the relevant job card(s)
• Ensure all work is carried out to high/manufacturers’ standards
• To maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times
• To maintain and update your individual experience, skills and knowledge through training programmes
• Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety standards and requirements
• Be able to liaise effectively with colleagues and customers at all levels in a polite and efficient manner
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
– Level 3 NVQ (or equivalent) qualified in Automotive Maintenance and Repair
– Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a workshop environment
– Attention to detail and commitment to excellence is essential
– A clean, full UK driving license (essential)
– Comprehensive tool kit
Why should you consider applying for this job?
– Excellent pay: up to £32K (depending on experience)
– Bonus (Team / Individual) on productivity approximately £1800 PA realistic
– Excellent bonus opportunity
– Hours: 42.5 hours per week – Monday to Friday 8.30am 5.30pm, Saturday 8.30am 12.30pm on rota
– Overtime paid at time and a half
– 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
– Progression for all technicians to Master / CT technician status given (subject to ability and attitude)
– Manufacturer and internal training
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Melanie Caves at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.