• 40 hours per week hours per week, Monday to Friday – 8.30 am to 5.00 pm
• Saturday working hours: 8.30 -12.30 on rota basis
• Salary: £26K £40K (based on experience and job role)
• Overtime available: Yes
• Holiday days: 21 days plus bank holidays
• Pension: yes on successful completion of probation period
• Other benefits: option to join company health plan and one car at cost per year
• Additionally, there is an accommodation option available – please speak to us for full details
• To carry out all work provided competently and within the times laid down by the Flat Rate Manual or in time acceptable by Workshop Controller if hourly work or factory times not available.
• To ensure that times are recorded using the time clock in all instance as requested by management.
• To attend internal and external training courses as directed by the management.
• To keep their place of work in a tidy and clean condition.
• To follow all relevant processes and systems as instructed.
• To advise the Workshop Controller or Service Advisor of any additional work necessary on a car during a service using the additional worksheet.
• To ensure parts of Warranty Claims or surcharge items are retained, cleaned and drained of oil where necessary. To ensure exchange parts are returned are returned to Parts Department when required.
• To be prepared to work overtime, with reasonable notice, if requested by the management.
• To ensure that the vehicles worked on are carefully handled, that clean service kits are always used and that all reasonable care is taken of that vehicle on the premises for repair or service.
• To maintain and development skill levels in all aspects of repair, service and maintenance of vehicles.
• To make full use of manufacturer Special Tools, Service Test, Special Equipment and training as provided to improve customer service levels and workshop efficiency.
• To maintain thorough and current Product Knowledge and read all Service Information and Service News Bulletins as supplied by Service Management.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Level 3 qualification in light vehicle maintenance and repair
• Minimum 4 years experience (post qualification)
• BMW experience
• Full driving license
• Own toolkit
If you would like more information about this role, please call 01234 432989 and ask to speak with Joanna or Hannah. If you are ready to apply, please use the form below!