Our client, a large, independent car supermarket is looking for an experienced and fully qualified Workshop Manager to join their busy team in West Sussex and contribute to a company who offer an exceptional level of service and care, putting the happiness of their people, customers and friends at the heart of everything they do. Join them and they will ensure your job is not only fulfilling and rewarding but suited to the way you work best as an individual.
Responsibilities and duties
– Calculate and manage the effective use of workshop resources
– Monitor staff and workshop performance
– Allocate work to the team
– Resolve customer queries according to company guidelines
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
– City & Guilds / NVQ Automotive Servicing & Repair Level 3 or equivalent
– Experience in a large workshop environment preferred
– Experience of working with different makes and models of cars desirable
– A full UK driving license
Why should you consider applying for this job?
– Pay: up to £40K (depending on experience)
– Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6.00pm; Saturday 8.00am to 2.00pm (1 in 3)
– Holidays: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
– Pension: Government pension scheme
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Lee Parr at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.