Our client, a well-established independent business based in the Braintree area are looking for a permanent Diagnostic Vehicle Technician to join them.
Customer excellence is at the core of their business supplying quality service for multi brand vehicles.
The successful candidate will be a strong team player with a good attitude to work and those around them. Also be calm and nurturing to support freshly qualified apprentices
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role as a Diagnostic Technician:
– City & Guilds/IMI or equivalent – Level 3
– 4/5+ years’ + experience
– A clean, full UK driving license
– Own vehicle and tools
– Ability to work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
– Ability to identify problems quickly
– Produce high quality work in a busy motor trade environment
– Repair to manufacturer guidelines
– MOT qualified a bonus
Why should you consider applying for this job as a Diagnostic Technician :
– Excellent pay: £28K – £31.2K depending on experience
– Hours: Monday Friday 08:30 – 17:30 with alternate Saturday mornings 08:30 till 12:30
– 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
– Workplace Pension
– Friendly team
– Easy to talk to management
– Well-maintained equipment
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Melanie Caves at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.