We are looking for a fully qualified and experienced MOT Tester and Vehicle Technician.
Responsibilities and duties
– Perform vehicle repairs to a high standard
– General servicing of vehicles
– All mechanical repairs
– Diagnosing faults
– Conduct MOT inspections in line with DVSA Standards
– Conduct Vehicle inspections in accordance with Vehicle Inspectorates procedures
– Identify worn and faulty components in accordance with DVSA Standards
– Complete Client documentation
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
– City & Guilds L3 or NVQ L3 in Automotive Servicing & Repair
– Work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
– Active and clean DVSA License – Class 4 essential; Classes 1 & 2 desirable
– Knowledge on current MOT standards
– 4 Years’ plus experience (desirable but not essential)
– Own vehicle and tools (specialist tools provided)
– A clean, full UK driving license
Why should you consider applying for this job?
– Pay: £23K – £32K (depending on experience)
– Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm; NO SATURDAYS or Bank Holidays
– Holidays: 20 days plus Bank Holidays
– Overtime available at standard hourly rate
– Pension NEST Auto-enrolment
– Benefits – Flexible working hours/days may be available
Our client, an established local independent business is looking for a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician / MOT tester to join their friendly team in Monmouth and contribute to a company who offer an exceptional level of service and care to its customers.
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Lee Parr at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.