Our client, a well-established , leading main dealer group are looking for a Temporary Service Advisor with fantastic customer skills to support their aftersales team for 2 months in the Bishops Stortford Area.
The ideal candidate will have been in a similar role, so that they can “hit the ground running”
Responsibilities and duties
– Understand the customer’s needs and guide them to the appropriate product or service
– Setting customer expectations on timescales and costs involved
– Agree vehicle delivery/collection or loan car arrangements
– Organise loan car bookings
– Co-ordinate workshop activity and invoice customers on completion of work
– To make telephone follow – up/up sell/progress calls
– Maintain accurate records using computer packages as required
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
– Previous experience in a Service Advisor role (essential)
– Working knowledge of Kerridge
– A good standard of verbal and numerical reasoning
– Strong customer facing skills
– Effective communication skills
– A full UK driving license
Why should you consider applying for this role?
– Pay: £17 per hour
– Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am – 6.00pm with an hour for lunch – NO Saturdays
– Nice working environment
– Good Team ethics
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Melanie Caves at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432989 or apply using the form below.